Planes > Electrics

New build - RCME Bambina

<< < (2/7) > >>

Happy Days:
This is all I'm seeing David.

Fred:
That is because he uses Photobucket, not the forum Hosting :(

I don't see them either at work as this is blocked. And the older photos are all gone  :'(

angry_muppet:
I'll have to fix the photos...
I thought I'd be smart and use Google Photos, but while I can see see the photos, it looks like the rest of you can't.  :(

What's the forum hosting? Using the attachments?

Fred:
Yeah, put that on the forum directly, better :)
And you can do it from your phone also etc etc. Plenty of room, and nothing will get lost or deleted/removed :)

When you create or reply to a message, simply do the below. You can put up to 30 attachments in a post. Let me know if this works for you :)

angry_muppet:
Hopefully all the pictures are visible now!  I changed the hosting and also attached directly here.  Overkill, perhaps.

Anyway, I shall duly continue with attaching photos here.

The LE is closer to it's final shape and it seems to fit the fuselage rather cleanly.

The motor is miniscule, but is supposed to be capable of chucking out 135W!  :o  It'll be running off an 18A ESC and a 7.4v 800mAh lipo.  The mount is fitted to the firewall, but the grub screws need an allen key of <1mm!  Fitting could be a problem...

Thankfully, I seem to have been capable to keep everything square and tidy.  I think building is strange in that you don't seem to make much progress any night I get to it, yet it's taking shape really quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version