Club House > Road trips

Sunday 11th Oct 2009

(1/3) > >>

Happy Days:
Gentlemen:  This Sunday the wind is set fair for the Slopes of Big L.  :D  

Anyone care to ponder yonder? :?:

Wind strengths don’t look greatly challenging so a spot of genteel soaring might help to relax your soul’s. (Although if you’re on your feet all day your sole’s might not appreciate it! :lol: )

May be some of you guys from the western counties might care to avail of the magnificent flying afforded by Mt. Lienster.

Remember,……from now on the temperature is likely to get colder. Why not enjoy some flying before you have to don masses of thermal wear! :wink:

Keith

billscottni:
Would love to Keith, but it's a bit of a trek for the day

Happy Days:
Well, that's a shame Bill. :cry:

You see,......... my wife has a friend who would love to meet you. She’s dark haired, not too tall, (about 5’5”) slim build, quite attractive, and would love your accent. :D

Oh,......... and her friend has long hair, four legs and answers to the name of “Sheba”

Fred:
Hi Keith,

Sorry, this week end looks good for Kilakee (Well, Sunday...). Not a lot of wind forecasted, but I have planned to go to ML next time there is a big wind to fly the Crystal !
Forecast have changed a lot, as Saturday was looking really really good for ML at the beginning of the week  :!:  :!:

billscottni:

--- Quote from: "Happy Days" ---Well, that's a shame Bill. :cry:

You see,......... my wife has a friend who would love to meet you. She’s dark haired, not too tall, (about 5’5”) slim build, quite attractive, and would love your accent. :D

Oh,......... and her friend has long hair, four legs and answers to the name of “Sheba”
--- End quote ---

lol :shock:  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version