Club House > Road trips

Valentine Fly-In

(1/4) > >>

Happy Days:
I see from the RTE weather report this evening that the present high pressure we’re experiencing is set to continue right through the weekend. :D

I’m thinking that if conditions do continue as predicted it would be good opportunity for anyone who wanted to trim in a new plane, because there hasn’t been a great deal of wind, but what wind there is has been coming straight on to the north slope, so there’s been a fair amount of lift these past couple of afternoons up on Big L. (Christ, that was a long sentence wasn’t it! :oops: )

So, Alan? (K8.) Dennis? (Spirit Elite)

Anyone? :shock:

You could always bring along wives and lovers as well. After all, what could be more romantic than beautiful gliders gracefully weaving delicate patterns in a clear sky? :P

K.

Fred:
Hey Keith,

Week end looks like NE winds all the way  :D  Not too sure about the rain and cloud cover though  :?:

I am on a mission on Saturday... I must watch the France / Ireland game !
Hopefully, weather will be good, but if we can fly on Saturday, anyone fancy going to the Ryan's pub to watch the game after our flying session?

Happy Days:
I can’t make Saturday I’m afraid. :cry:

Question, Fred; If you intend to watch the France/Ireland match in an Irish bar,…….which side are you gonna cheer for??? :?: :?:

Keith :D

Fred:
:(  And Sunday ? Might be a better day  :?:

I'm for both sides ! As long as I get ... ermmm... drinks, I'm good !  :P

Alan_Perse:
I'd love to go Keith. But unfortunately I have some relative from Germany coming over on that day  :!:  :!: . Just my luck. If the weather is good I might try and get to Mt Leinster during the week. Have to wait and see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version