Club House > Road trips

2nd of May flying ?

<< < (4/4)

Fred:
Great !

I'll there at around 11, 11h30 (minding the kids now... Everything have a price ! Damn women !!  :roll: )

Weather improving here too, clearing up big time  :D

Happy Days:
Yea’ I gotta get away from the house today. Mandy’s getting a new horse. :roll:  All she’ll be talking about for the rest of the day will be , bridals, girths, saddles and other rubbish. :evil:

Why can’t women ever talk about sensible things like centre of gravity, aerofoil sections, and angles of incidence??? :D

(They’re a strange species) :!:

See y' up on the slope.

Fred:
Any flying done today ?  :D

Flew yesterday with Keith and Ed... Was great... Between the showers !  :!:
But a few bucket of rain don't stop true slopers, and we managed to fly quiet a lot considering the day  :D

And the day concluded by Keith flying a biggie  :clap:  :clap: And a nice landing !
All that to say that this ASW22 looks great in flight ! (and the high visibility wing tips helped that day  :!: ) And well done Keith !  :D

Alan_Perse:
Hi Fred.
Me and Ed did some flying at The Big L today. Much better weather than yesterday. Unfortunately Keith was right about the hand-gliders and para-gliders :!: :!: . There was loads of them. They were having a competition. So I did not get to fly my K8. I only got to fly my easy glider, and even flying that it was a bit hairy. So many hand and para gliders in the air, and so many people just wandering about through the landing area. You really had to keep your eyes pealed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version