Author Topic: Hello mates of RC. I have just joined to the forum  (Read 3662 times)

20vtrojo

• View Profile
Hello mates of RC. I have just joined to the forum
« on: March 19, 2014, 13:17:23 PM »
Hello mates!

I have just joined to this forum.

I love editing and producing videos of RC devices. I have got some in my channel:
 https://www.youtube.com/user/20vtrojo

All of you are invited to watch them and if you enjoy them can subscribe to my channel.

I am planning to buy a RC glider but I do not know which one to buy for a beginner. I would also like to fit on it an on board camera to create more videos from the highs. If you can help me on that decision I would appreciate to you. So far, I use a RC Buggy from Thunder Tiger. It is the electric version, model EB4 G3. It's the one shown in the vids.

See you around!

gerryb

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 15:58:53 PM »
hi there and welcome to the forum.

check out chat on slope soaring page under heading "noob flier", re suitable models for beginers.

regards,

gb

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 16:00:38 PM »
Howdy!
Welcome here :)

Sorry, only see this now  :oops:
I have a few friends that are doing Slope FPV (must try one day :?: ) and they are using a good old EasyGlider for one, and another one is using an old Discus.

Seems that the Easyglider is a good move (very stable platform). I think some are doing it with flying wing (motorised, like TBS or not)
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!

20vtrojo

• View Profile
FPV System
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 08:50:15 AM »
Indeed, Slope FPV must be very interesting. But FPV is expensive. So I have to save some money first. Definitively, I am going to purchase a FPV system and I also can use it not only for the glider, but also for the Buggy. It could be very interesting. Do you know the price of FPV more or less?