Author Topic: 2016 Membership  (Read 7271 times)

rogallo

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
2016 Membership
« on: March 08, 2016, 14:07:01 PM »
Hi everyone it is that time of year again. I will be putting up a post at the weekend with this years fees. Please come to the slope on Sat if you want a say in setting our club rates. MACI is 70+2 euro but there is also a club registration fee.

Keep your eyes open for the update at the weekend.

See you all at Mount Leinster

All at ISR
Spots or no Spots?
Tuff Choice.

Adrian14MZ

• View Profile
Re: 2016 Membership
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 22:53:09 PM »
Hi.
Any word on this years ISR membership fee.
I put €5.00 in Fred's letterbox a few weeks back but I have heard nothing from Fred to date. ( I know that it is only €3.00 but I donate the other €2.00, the same as last year ).

You said in your post that we might be putting the ISR subs up. Have we settled on a new fee for this year ?.

I was hoping to make it down to Mt/L but family had to come first. I am ( Like us all ) hoping for a good summers flying and hope to be making a couple of trips down that way, fingers crossed.

Look forward to your reply.

Adrian,
IRL 346.
Fly Futaba every time.

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 09:11:01 AM »
Howdy Adrian,
Hmm, i think i did reply to your message. I'll check. Apologies if i firgot!
I did mentioned your membership to Ralph, our secretary but forgot to bring him your fiver (still stapled to the piece of paper! ;) )
Fees are 5€ for the club, + 2€ For envelope and stamp for your MACI card if you take your Insurance with us ( but i think you are not).

As a reminder for everybody, you need to attend at least one ISR meeting to be a member!
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!

rogallo

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2016, 08:27:40 AM »
Thanks Fred
Spots or no Spots?
Tuff Choice.

Adrian14MZ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 23:54:13 PM »
Hi Fred.
No I have looked over all my emails and I don't see one from yourself but no-harm, you have answered my question now, with thanks.
Sorry I was not aware that one had to attend at least one meeting to be a member of the ISR. As you know, I try my best to get to one if I can get away from Family matters but I find myself tied down most of the time. Is there a list of rules you might send me so I can keep up to date with such matters. Maybe you could post them on the Forum, or if they is already there, could you let me know the page please.

Yes Fred. I pay my MACI Insurance fees through my local Flying Club but as you know this also covers me to fly while being a member of the ISR. This also means that you can register me/my IRL 346 number as a Group/Club member with MACI. I am hoping to get down the ISR flight-path this year Fred, please god.

As an officer for MACI ( Glider Sec. ) have you any further info re the IAA / MACI sub-committee meetings / EGM etc. ?.

Thanks again Fred and keep up the good work mate.

Adrian.
Fly Futaba every time.

Adrian14MZ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 23:36:01 PM »
Hi Fred.
Got my Flightlines today and page 4 answered my question re IAA/MACI info.

Chat soon.

Adrian.
Fly Futaba every time.

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 16:02:45 PM »
Good stuff, thanks Adrian
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!