Author Topic: Hello to everyone.  (Read 3665 times)

Jonzjob

• View Profile
    • John's World of wood
Hello to everyone.
« on: March 23, 2018, 00:05:34 AM »
Hi folks, I would just like to introduce myself.

I fell on your forum a couple of days back and it looks really good. I started flying here in England about 30 odd years ago and was a member of the South Cotswold Soaring Association (SCSA) for 18 years before I moved to live in France for 13 years. I have recently moved back to England and have rejoined the SCSA. So now I am back to the slopes around Stroud Gloucestershire once again and really enjoying it. I have no idea just how many models I have, but they range from a very small, foam, all moving wing, fixed 'V' tail Mosquito Hawk to a 10' Mimi Moa, a Fouga Magistare, Bird of Time and all sorts of others. I still fly on 35 meg and also have several smaller 2 channel models on 27 meg 'grey/brown' split crystals. I have never had a problem with clashes on that one!! I also have a couple of electric soarers. Nothing competitive, I just love to get out when the wind doesn't blow and I can't get to the slopes.

I hope to be able to give as well as learn on here. I have no knowledge at all of the 2.4 kit and hardly know anything about the electric side either, so hi folks...
John.

Now I know what it's all for it's either worn out or fallen off!
https://johnamandiers.wixsite.com/johns-w-o-w-1

JohnPearson

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to everyone.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 21:55:21 PM »
Hi John

Welcome to the forum 8)