Author Topic: MACI Open Forum  (Read 3544 times)

rogallo

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
MACI Open Forum
« on: September 03, 2019, 17:41:26 PM »
Here is an extract from MACI, I would encourage all members to try attend one of the two meeting, The Dublin date clashes with our Glide in but I was told that the Chairman would look into an alternative date.

To all MACI members.

MACI are hosting an open forum discussion event later this year, to which you are invited. Two venues have been chosen to host the event as follows:

1. Dublin - 28/09/2019 - venue to be confirmed
2. Clonmel - 05/10/2019-  venue to be confirmed

The reason for these discussions is to build upon the and support our solid foundation. After discussion at two MACI meetings earlier this year, it was decided to meet with as many MACI members as possible over two days at the outlined venues.These forums will give you, the member, an opportunity to voice your opinions and ideas to the council.

There will be a small timely agenda ( set out below) and the MACI officers will outline their roles so as members can better understand how MACI operates. As a member you are a vital part of MACI, however MACI needs to be a vital part of your aeromodelling hobby also. Supporting our members is a key objective, and listening to you is fundamental towards achieving progress.

Not all clubs are represented at council meetings so we hope by holding these innovative events it will provide the opportunity for you to have your voice heard, your ideas considered and your feedback will be appreciated.

As chairman, together with my fellow officers, I look forward to meeting you at one or indeed both of the venues listed.

AGENDA

Registration 1.00pm- 1.30 pm.
Followed by MACI subsidised refreshments

2.00pm
President address
Chairman address
Introduction of MACI officers and brief outline of position

OPEN  FORUM

Kind regards
Brian Foran
MACI Chairman

Spots or no Spots?