Author Topic: Prepare a lot for the upcoming trip  (Read 2058 times)

emerrryjones

• View Profile
Prepare a lot for the upcoming trip
« on: July 20, 2021, 04:58:50 AM »
Should I Buy An Espresso Machine To Use At Home?

Many people believe that just a top coffee maker is enough to enjoy a cappuccino or an espresso in the morning. The reason for this thought is that they think the coffee machine will automatically do everything for itself. Indeed, if life is like that, then all the baristas in the world are all unemployed.

People often think that making coffee is just grinding coffee, putting it into the machine, and boiling water to extract. That sounds true, but why do I still recommend that people not have a home coffee machine? Well, just my personal opinion, as well as the experience of myself after trying 2-3 dispensers at the company, and none of them made me satisfied.

So, what is the reason? I want to present best coffee maker reviews that you should take note before deciding to invest in these machines.

There are a lot of coffee makers, but the ones you can use are not cheap.

First, there are too many types of coffee makers on the market. The easiest to use and the cheapest is the automatic pour over dispenser of unpopular brands, which costs about a hundred dollars; add water and coffee in; after one minute, you can have many cups of coffee. However, coffee made with this machine is pale and also very sour. The reason is that the steam is too hot, and the time water passes through the coffee is also continuous and so fast that the coffee has not yet been able to expand.

A little more advanced, there are machines priced from a few hundred dollars, but when the espresso extract is still thin, and the foam is too much. The water is also unfiltered (because there is no filtration system). The pressure is not high enough, so after making the espresso, just a few minutes, the coffee cup dilutes, the foam dissolves and looks like a cup of the coffee black stone street.

If you want to invest in an espresso machine, the starting price is probably from 700-900 dollars or more. The price is not low.

Preparation with an automatic espresso machine is not easy.

Check This Out: highest rated coffee maker

Why? Because when using the machine, there will be many things to discuss, such as:

• Always clean the tub after each use. Cleanness is still the case if you do not want the milk to collect and lump the tartness at the tap.
  • There are plenty of accessories for a standard espresso machine, and you have to clean it every day as well. Again, this is a must for a barista's work.
  • A small machine also takes up a lot of space in your kitchen.
  • The skill of mixing with semi-professional espresso machines is not natural. You must be proficient in excellent coffee grinding skills, know how to use the cleanest amount of water, and just the most appropriate, the type of coffee must also be suitable for making espresso. The pressure also needs to adjust accurately.
  • Froth milk or foam milk also requires specific skills and the right brewing temperature to pump milk.
  • If you want to serve a 3-5 people group, you have to manipulate 3-5 times with the machine. Time is not very useful.
  • The espresso machine always makes a noise every time it extracts a small espresso.
Owning an espresso machine also needs some skills for the user.

For example, with the coffee grinder, you must check and clean the knife (steel) weekly. When the blade is too blunt, you will have to change it, because otherwise, you won't grind the coffee to be smooth. Conversely, if the sharp knife that the electric motor rotates is too strong, it can cause coffee to burn while grinding. Moreover, you also have to change the water filter regularly to ensure the amount of water is pure.

Please don't be too inferior after reading this article; it is my sincere sharing, but it does not mean that you can never reach the barista level. Start with the necessary tools, until you can distinguish the different types of coffee through your taste buds, and when you're ready, invest. Remember, best coffee maker brands always roast and mix the coffee that is suitable for their line of machines. It also means that you need to know which coffee type to choose when deciding to use best coffee maker for home.