Author Topic: Lost Xeno...  (Read 3308 times)

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
Lost Xeno...
« on: August 15, 2013, 15:35:38 PM »
Yeah, I know, I have to come clean on that one!  :oops:  :oops:  (first time ever!)

I have lost / misplaced my Xeno at the Cork Glide-in last week end.
Not too sure what happened, but I guess I landed, and then got distracted by Girls/Jack/Coffee and left the wing at the slope  :oops:

Ralph kindly had a look at the slope the next morning, but could not see it. Further researches were done, but still no sign of the wing!  :cry:

So, maybe I did not landed on the field behind us, but in front of us (I believe we did not had a look there).

So if anybody see the Xeno at the Old Head, or hear of a Xeno found, please get in touch  :D  (no real value, but still a pain in the neck!  :!: Oh and the wing have a few distinctive features to recognise it.. In case more than one are found!  :lol:  )

I go and hide in shame now!  :lol:  :oops:  :oops:
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!

johnfireball

• View Profile
Lost Xeno...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 23:47:46 PM »
Looking totally lost at this stage(sad emoticon), just like me. Perhaps we forgetful type individuals should put contact details into our models.
How do I add emoticons?
John.
I have the body of an 18 year old.........I keep it in the freezer

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
Lost Xeno...
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 08:52:50 AM »
Almost 2 weeks anniversary. And still no calls from the Xeno  :cry:

Weird anyway, Ralph was back at the slope the next morning to look for it, and nothing could be found. Very little value anyway, but still a pain! This was my test wing for the slopes  :cry:

For the emoticons, click on them on the right hand side when you type a message  :D
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!

Keith

• View Profile
Lost Xeno...
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2013, 22:20:10 PM »
Quote from: "johnfireball"
Looking totally lost at this stage(sad emoticon), just like me. Perhaps we forgetful type individuals should put contact details into our models.
How do I add emoticons?
John.

Yeah john its a good idea  i put my mobile number and name on mine i write it in permanent marker and cover it with bright color tape .. If a ordinary person  finds it they wouldnt know what your maci/membership number is and where to start looking to return it ???