GliderIreland - Ireland RC Forum - Flying Model forum in Ireland

Gliders => Slope Soaring => Topic started by: rogallo on August 05, 2026, 05:29:49 AM

Title: End of August meeting
Post by: rogallo on August 05, 2026, 05:29:49 AM
Anyone up for Mount L at the end of the month, I have not heard back from Fred so I presume Round wood will not happen.

Aug 29 and 30

Ralph
Title: Re: End of August meeting
Post by: dstevenson on August 06, 2026, 00:15:38 AM
Hi Ralph,

I plan on being down for the weekend.

David
Title: Re: End of August meeting
Post by: billscottni on August 06, 2026, 09:20:33 AM
hopefully
Title: Re: End of August meeting
Post by: Kevin O'Donoghue on August 06, 2026, 13:43:24 PM
Sounds like a plan!
Title: Re: End of August meeting
Post by: Spanner on August 06, 2026, 19:34:10 PM
Hi Ralph
I should also be there.

Joe
Title: Re: End of August meeting
Post by: Alan_Perse on August 16, 2026, 15:49:46 PM
Hi Ralph,

I hope to be there as well.
Title: Re: End of August meeting
Post by: rogallo on August 19, 2026, 06:34:17 AM
Greetings from France, less than 10 days for our August meet, looking forward to some balmy thermal weather of whatever else the slope gods send us.
See you soon

R
Title: Re: End of August meeting
Post by: rogallo on August 30, 2026, 19:34:51 PM
Well, a few of us ended up on the slope on Friday and had some great flying, sat was okay between the showers, Dinner Sat Night was good with Blu Steaks and creamy curries.
So a good weekend despite the poor forecast.

Hope to see you next month,

Rogallo