Author Topic: Multiplex Alpina 4mtr  (Read 24020 times)

Richard Boyd

• View Profile
Multiplex Alpina 4mtr
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 10:46:33 AM »
Hi Keith, I had 2 days on the kengo hammer and it took me a day to stop shaking lol
I am hoping a months hard work should see my home in some sort of habitable condition.
I have one problem !
JP is off on hols for a few weeks and the Armagh fantom will be misleading me to the slope lol.
I have crow bracking on the DG600 and I just have not had enough air time to set it up to my liking.
Having watched Fred using his airbrakes , I am convinced he is correct in all his statements.
Keith,
The summary of your maiden brought tears of laughter to my dust filled eyes, Mr.Keith you have a way with words  :clap:
Richard Boyd
A bad days flying is better than a good days work.

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Multiplex Alpina 4mtr
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 11:07:50 AM »
Thank you for your complements Richard. (It makes a change from the normal stream of insults. :lol: )

Personally I’ve always considered work, whether it be of the hard or soft variety, to  be a much overrated pastime. :evil:  I find doing what one enjoys to be far more palatable. :D  Therefore I tend to apply myself to the latter, rather than the former! (In other words, …..I’m a lazy bastard :wink: )

Good luck with working on your house, I shall inspect the final product during my progress through Ulster in the spring! :lol:

K.
Try not to run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas....... all at the same time.

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
Multiplex Alpina 4mtr
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 08:06:54 AM »
I bring that back from the dead  :D

Fancy a new "old" Alpina...

Topp Rippin!
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!