Author Topic: Greetings All  (Read 2860 times)

Freedom Flyer

• View Profile
Greetings All
« on: April 02, 2014, 16:06:11 PM »
Thanks Fred,
It's been a looooong winter over here in the oil fields of North Dakota. The last Month has been tough, 60 degrees F one day 6 degrees 2 days later with 4 or 5 inches of new snow. Hope all are well has been fun to look in on your forum, I once again misplaced my password and had to have Fred reset it for me.  Haven't done much flying, no time and one of the guys at my facility ran over one of my RC bags with the skidsteer and destroyed my Hitec multicharger. :evil: wasn't paying attention and didn't offer to replace it so haven't had any way to charge my lipo batteries to even fly my Radian.  Hope to replace that soon and get back into the air. Hope you all are well and look forward to posting some pics of some outings soon. Freedom Flyer. Tracy
Still learning after all these years

andrew wallace

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bmfc.btinternet.co.uk
Greetings All
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »
Hey Tracy good to hear from you again  :D
Like wise here it's also been a long wet winter and there hasn't been much flying done, but we're now into April and at the end of the month the thermal season kicks off and that's always a good day out  :D
If the winds would now turn to the North or West we would be able to get a bit of slope soaring done, we're currently looking at a new site and it hopefully will work on all four directions  :D
i\'m an ordinary man nothing special nothing grand