Author Topic: Graupner MC-24 transmitter  (Read 3587 times)

stephen.shannon

• View Profile
Graupner MC-24 transmitter
« on: June 30, 2014, 16:09:55 PM »
For Sale

Graupner MC-24 transmitter.  Currently configured for 8 Channels.  

40 model memory, very comprehensive programming capabilities, professionally converted to 9 channel genuine Spektrum 2.4Ghz module by Gliders Distribution in the UK.

This TX is very popular with glider guiders and scale modellers. It includes suspension arms and neckstrap, aluminium case.  4000mAh battery, charger.  It is fully DSM2 compatible so I have been using genuine Spektrum receivers as well as Orange DSM2 receivers from Hobby King.  Reason for selling is that I am going Taranis.  

Also for sale a number of 5 channel and 6 channel Spektrum receivers and Orange DSM2 receivers.

Prices:   MC-24, case, charger etc €350.00.  Spektrum 5 channel receivers €20.00.  Spektrum 6 channel receiver with satellite receiver €25.00.  Orange Hobby King DSM2 receivers €2.00 each.  (they only cost US$7 new !!)

I'm selling on behalf of Bill Thompson from my local club, let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch. He's a top notch bloke and takes care of his gear.

Stephen
Our deepest fear is not that we are weak but that we are powerful beyond measure..... Marianne Williamson

stephen.shannon

• View Profile
Graupner MC-24 transmitter
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 11:53:33 AM »
Price Drop to €220
Our deepest fear is not that we are weak but that we are powerful beyond measure..... Marianne Williamson