Author Topic: Who Likes Big Boobies?  (Read 44474 times)

Ron

Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 21:41:19 PM »
Yep, OK Keith.
We are often in Cork, but lets wait and see how things go.
Thanks for the coffee, but it should be me buying you one with all this effort you're putting in :clap:  :clap:

No problem on PayPal.
Invoicing is way beyond me I'm afraid, but if you need some to pay your card before we meet just say and I'll send some to your email address.

Nando... The trick is to find something that 'she' is doing/buying/treating herself to, and say you deserve something too.
Not easy as 'her' things seem to be necessities, whereas yours are just playthings :!:
Hmmm :?:

Ron

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 16:21:41 PM »
Hey Keith,

Well done for organizing the group order !  :clap:  :clap:

More EPP to try to destroy at the slope !!   :P

Ron, after talking with Joe, the Islandmodels shop will take care of the shipping of your wing to your door !  :D

So, no worries, the first one who see Keith will collect the wing and send it to you, just send me your address  :D

Would be a shame to have to wait that long to have fun !

Fernando.. Shame on you !  :P  Show who is the boss !  :lol:  :lol:
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!

Ron

Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2008, 16:33:43 PM »
Well Fred, what can I say. :o
That's great.
Can't wait to throw it off 'my' local slope/rock-strewn-hill.
And somehow I'm determined to get over to see this wonderful 'Big L'.
Must have taken you a long time to clear all the rocks away :lol:

See PM for address.

I'm the boss in this house, and I've got my wife's permission to say so :oops:

Ron

IceWind

• View Profile
    • http://icewind.no.sapo.pt
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2008, 19:54:55 PM »
:lol:  :lol:

No i had to be reasonable, i had still some models to finish and to fly.
I'm a slow builder... i mean slowww..... :)
The T1000 i just checked yesterday took me 1 Year to put in the year... that is a shame... and i have other models in the same stage. :(
True is in the mean time i came to IE so that delayed the things a bit.

But if i start seeing that the skies are dangerous i may get a epp wing!
..Nando

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2008, 10:13:21 AM »
Right then!

I'm told the parcel is on it's way :clap:

Pete has declared the value as $75 but quite rightly pointed out that should the parcel go "missing" the max claim value would be...........$75!

So,....... to add a degree of security I asked to have the package "tracked", all-be-it that this will add an extra $30 to the shipping charge. (I figure that $30 = 15Euro divided by 5 = 3Euro each.) I assume no one has any objection to that.

Now we just have to sit back and wait. :(  Isn't it exciting :D  (Bit like Christmas :roll: )

Just as an aside; I've done a "womans thing" and changed my mind! Instead of getting a Booby, I've ordered a Skua 1500 (The racing version)

You see,......... I have a cunning plan :?:
I've modified my Zagi with alterations that are far too complicated for Joe or Fred to understand.  (CG, overall weight ect.) So instead of buying another combat wing, I'll have a racing one.
Now I'll be able to beat them in two classes!!!

(Well,.........I can dream can't I? :roll: )

K.

BY THE WAY Nando, When I'm flying, everywhere is dangerous. On the ground or in the sky! :lol:
Try not to run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas....... all at the same time.

Ron

Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2008, 15:52:38 PM »
Never was very good at waiting  :cry:

OK on the tracking. Good idea.

Changing your mind? :roll:
At the last minute too.
And I'm not sure I like the sound of a 'cunning plan'.
But then as long as it doesn't involve a dead rat....

Actually, my EasyGlider went really fast last time out, and must have clocked up 20 or more G....
when it hit the bog :cry:

Maybe we could have a bog race :P

IceWind

• View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 21:56:37 PM »
Quote from: "Happy Days"
Right then!
BY THE WAY Nando, When I'm flying, everywhere is dangerous. On the ground or in the sky! :lol:

Let me say you disguise very well!
I'll be more careful next time!  8)
..Nando

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »
I've been tracking our package Lads, and it seems to be stuck in the network's Hub warehouse. :?:  It's been there for 4 days now! :cry:

I've sent an email asking when it's expected to ship out to Ireland, so far I've had no reply. (The time difference makes communication a little difficult.)
I'll advise you all when I've got some news.

As an aside,......... I have a cautionary tale for those who haven't already learnt the lession :oops:

Last Tuesday I was perched on the top of the North Slope of Mt. Lienster.
There I was, flying my Filip 400, happy as Larry. :D
As I was flying, I noticed a small cloud comming towards the hill about 200 feet beneath me. Didn't take any notice of it. :roll:
Next thing,.......I couldn't see the model :shock:  a moment later I couldn't see anything :shock:  :shock:

And what was the out come of this event? you may ask.........The model crashed. :cry:
(Some things never change!)

K.

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 16:21:41 PM »
Yippee,......... :clap:

All five models from Wowings arrived today. All the packaging is in good order, no dents or hard creases.

So,............ :?:  I think Joe is home from his travels in the next day or two so I can give him his and Ron's models when we meet on the slopes.
Brian, I dare say we'll bump into each other in the near future as well, so I can give you yours then. Or, if you want, Mandy and I are going into Enniscorthy tomorrow I could drop it round to you. (Give me a call)

As for reimbursement: The total cost of shipping turned out to be AU$215.00  This equates to (in round figures) EU109.00 Divide this figure by 5 models and we each end up paying EU21.80 for the shipping. (I pay that for shipping a model from the UK!)
The amount you each owe therefore is, of course, the export price of your particular model plus 21.80.
You can send me a cheque, pay through paypal, (which, as I've found, is incredibly simple) or good old fashioned cash.

So,...............lets get flying :D

Keith

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 20:04:23 PM »
Oh,.......one final thing to close the door on all this excitement.

Pete, who runs Wowings, asked me to ask you  (:shock: ) if you would please email him pictures of your models when they are finished. (I told him to expect a load of Green White and Gold coloured wings!)

K.

IceWind

• View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2008, 12:26:44 PM »
Everyone is too quiet!

I wonder what is happening... is everyone building their wings?

Last weekend i decided to go to keelakee with mine, it's so nice when there are no nasty Skua's chopping epp bits. :D

But times are changing and future will bring a new batch of Skua's to the skies. The future is not too happy for my little Swift.
..Nando

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2008, 20:49:25 PM »
Hey Nando.

Nope, they aren't building their wings because I've still got them all at my place.
Brian is busy working, Joe has just moved house, and Ron hasn't let me know his address yet to post his Booby on to................And me?
My 'other half' won't let me assemble my wing because she says its a present from her to me and therefore I can't open the box till the 25th! :cry:

It seems your Swift has earnt a reprieve :D  If I were you Nando I'd keep practising with that little Swift. (Like a girl I once knew told me, "It's not what you've got that matters,........it's what you do with it!" :lol: )

K.

Ron

Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 18:39:59 PM »
H All,

Sorry for the quiteness from me.
Just got back from a UK trip to see family and friends.

I'll PM you Keith with my address, provided you PM me with your email address so I can send you some dough via PayPal :lol:  :lol:

All the best,
Ron

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 19:26:19 PM »
Hi Ron,

I got your postal  address from Joe. I've sent your Booby Via An Post today and Island Models are going to reimburse the postage cost.

As for email addresses. I sent you an email last week. (At least I think I sent it to you) so you should have my email address from that.
If you havent, then PM me and I'll PM you back with it. If that all makes sense??? :?  :?

Ron

Who Likes Big Boobies?
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 13:36:46 PM »
Hey :o  :o
The 'Wing Thing' has just arrived, courtesy of 'Tim the post' working Saturdays due to the Christmas rush.
Thanks Keith and Fred :D  :D

All I have to do now is sweep all the bits of balsa off the building board and replace it with plastic foam :lol:  :lol:

Ron