Author Topic: Moving to 2.4Ghz....  (Read 39905 times)

Fred

• Slope Soaring is not a crime!
  • Administrator
  • Gliderist Simplex
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gliderireland.net
Moving to 2.4Ghz....
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2011, 20:49:03 PM »
Thank you all  :D
Should be with us before the week end I think!
Education is important, but flying RC planes and gliders is importanter!

Happy Days

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
Moving to 2.4Ghz....
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2011, 20:57:23 PM »
BABIES :shock:  More babies :shock:  :shock:

Fred, how do you find the time? (let alone the energy,) to make babies! :?

Let me give you a piece of advise my friend,………….Invest in a television and a hot water bottle. (They’re a lot cheaper in the long run. :wink: )

However, on the basis that this advise has already come too late, Congratulations to you and your better half. :clap:

(Are you sure you’ll be at Retroplane this year???)

Keith
Try not to run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas....... all at the same time.

IceWind

• View Profile
    • http://icewind.no.sapo.pt
Moving to 2.4Ghz....
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2011, 21:05:58 PM »
Quote from: "Happy Days"
Hey Nando, why haven’t I seen you up on the Big L. lately? :?:  In fact, why haven't I haven’t seen you for years. :shock:  At this rate you’ll be an old man with grey hair by the time we meet up again! :P

I noticed in that link you just mentioned that the DHT module operates on 6 - 13volts. I assume you’re not going to fly with a 4.8v battery!!

(Just thought I’d mention it, in case you’d overlooked that fact,….in one of your normal drunken modes!!! 8) )  

Keith

That's true Keith. :(
Problem is the Big L. is a bit far away I'm afraid so that's not too easy to go there often also with the holidays and so on I was a bit away from the island as well.
But I haven't stopped... :)
Actually I've been dealing with tons of RC projects, with a bit more of free time I'll share some here in the forum. But mostly is related to tricopters, quadrocopters and related software.

Yes I noticed that, but have in mind module is for the radio so there's no problem I'm already using in it  a 3S 11.1v LiPo.
I only drink cider and I hardly see someone in drunk mode with cider... i think or maybe I'm already too dru... oh! never mind.

@Fred, when do you think you'll be sharing the prices on those?
I'm definitely interested as I'm almost sure I can combine some of the stuff I've been developing with the FrSky gear. :)
And congratulations!  :clap:
..Nando

billscottni

• ISR Club Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nimsa.co.uk ; www.billscott.org.uk
Moving to 2.4Ghz....
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2011, 14:14:27 PM »
Has the patter of tiny feet been heard in Dublin yet Fred?

Thinking of the Frsky set up, I fly my 3030 with the hand rests in place. Could the Frsky unit be hidden inside the rests?